A Davis County community children's string program
Also, home of:
Encore Youth Chamber Orchestra
Is Orchestra Adventures a good fit for your child?
- Does your child beg to play the violin? the cello?
- Does he have talent, but doesn't love playing?
- Does she love her teacher but just wants more opportunities to participate in a group?
- Does he go around banging on things and needs a place to put his energy that will be instructive and at the same time help build his confidence?
- Does your child need a little extra help learning to follow along, reading fluency or coordination?
- Is your child smart, but has a hard time paying attention in school?
- If you answered yes to any of the above, then you need to check out our affordable classes that will have your child(ren) laughing, learning and feeling great about themselves and their accomplishments!