Fostering a Positive Practicing Environment at Home
Free class offered to parents with music students of...
-any attitude/interest level
Please register for the class below - limited space available
This class will present:
- How to help your child practice (even if you don't play)
- How to ensure your child's practicing is effective
- How to help your child get excited to play their instrument (after the newness wears off)
- How to find great resources to encourage your child's music interests
- Using an instrument to help children with ADD/ADHD
- A bucket-load of incentive ideas you can use with or without the help of your child's teacher
- How to create/find performance opportunities
- Great literature recommendations
- Classes/incentives offered by music stores
- Lists of websites containing resources, games, items for purchase, fun facts/info, etc.